We are currently providing our counselling services mainly via webcam (Zoom) or telephone.
We also have face to face appointments available in:
Birmingham on a Tuesday evening and Wednesday daytime
Sutton Coldfield on a Wednesday morning.
We have increased appointment availability and we are accepting new clients and referrals. Appointments are available daytime, evening and Saturday morning.
If you’d like to book an appointment or have any queries, please contact us on 0121 643 1638 or email email@example.com
Our office hours are 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 9.00am – 4.30pm on a Friday.
Relate has also put together some advice, tips and tools to help with a wide range of relationship and wellbeing concerns.
How Relate Birmingham can help you
Our aim is to help you understand what is going on in your relationship and change things for the better. Our services include:
- Relationship Counselling – Help with problems in your current relationship or even problems that you have faced previously.
- Family Counselling – Work with your family to improve the quality of home life.
- Children & Young People’s Counselling – Support children and young people with a range of problems.
- Sex Therapy – Offer help and support with specific sexual problems.
- Family Mediation – Help separating or divorcing parents settle disputes and make practical arrangements about child contact, residency and finances.
- ICFA – Improving Child and Family Arrangements – Help families agree safe, beneficial, and sustainable child arrangements when they are finding it difficult to do so on their own.
- Support for Birmingham & Solihull ICS Staff — Relationship counselling services.
- Cancer Support – Counselling sessions to anyone living with or affected by cancer.
- Education & Training Service – Learn new life skills.
- Domestic Abuse Support Service Support – For victims / survivors of domestic abuse and their families.
- Employee Assist Counselling – Support for employees and employers.
- Supervision Service – External supervision and consultation for professionals.
Relate Birmingham covers a wide area across the West Midlands and South Staffordshire. Our Relate centres are based in Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Oldbury, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, Cannock & Lichfield.