Due to the Coronavirus outbreak we’ve suspended all face to face services for the time being.
We are now providing our counselling services via telephone or webcam (Zoom) and we are still here to support you and your family during this challenging and uncertain time.
We have increased appointment availability and we are accepting new clients and referrals. Appointments are available daytime, evening and Saturday morning.
If you’d like to book an appointment or have any queries, please contact us on 0121 643 1638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office hours are 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 9.00am – 4.30pm on a Friday.
Relate has also put together some advice and tips for keeping relationships healthy during self-isolation and social distancing.
Keep well and stay safe.
How Relate Birmingham can help you
Our aim is to help you understand what is going on in your relationship and change things for the better. Our services include:
- Relationship Counselling – Help with problems in your current relationship or even problems that you have faced previously.
- Family Counselling – Work with your family to improve the quality of home life.
- Children & Young People’s Counselling – Support children and young people with a range of problems.
- Family Mediation – Help separating or divorcing parents settle disputes and make practical arrangements about child contact, residency and finances.
- ICFA – Improving Child and Family Arrangements – Help families agree safe, beneficial, and sustainable child arrangements when they are finding it difficult to do so on their own.
- Sex Therapy – Offer help and support with specific sexual problems.
- Cancer Support – Counselling sessions to anyone living with or affected by cancer.
- Education & Training Service – Learn new life skills.
- Domestic Abuse Support Service Support – For victims / survivors of domestic abuse and their families.
- Employee Assist Counselling – Support for employees and employers.
- Supervision Service – External supervision and consultation for professionals.
Relate Birmingham covers a wide area across the West Midlands and South Staffordshire. Our Relate centres are based in Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Oldbury, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, Cannock & Lichfield.