Would you like to learn skills to help others?
Counselling Skills for Non-Counsellors is designed for individuals wishing to acquire basic counselling skills for use at work, home or in the community. Please note: This course does NOT prepare learners for professional counselling careers and is NOT suitable for individuals requiring individual attention or counselling.
Counselling Skills for Non-Counsellors will give you:
- Increased awareness of the counselling process and the skills involved
- Practice of some basic counselling skills
- Development of the ability to manage interviews using counselling skills
- An awareness of ethical issues and the need for support whilst using counselling skills
- Development of sensitivity to the process of change
If you would like further information, please contact 0121 643 1638.